Monitoring your health has become the essential criterion for maintaining your health. After covid- 19 people have started taking their health seriously and monitoring their organs regularly, especially heart and lungs.
The need for a BP machine has increased as people have started monitoring their health by staying at home. If you’re one of them searching for the best digital BP machine in India, you have landed on the right page.
This article will discuss the top 10 best digital BP machine in India, which you can buy without a doubt. Please read this article till the end to get complete knowledge about the topic
10 Best Digital BP Machine in India
Medical Name for Blood Pressure Monitoring
It might be difficult to keep track of your blood pressure at home. A glossary of words that are useful to know is provided below.
- Blood pressure: It is the amount of force exerted by blood against the arterial walls.
- High blood pressure is referred to as Hypertension
- Low blood pressure is referred to as hypotension.
- A blood vessel that runs from your shoulder to below your elbow is known as the brachial artery. This artery is where you check your blood pressure.
- When your heart pumps blood to your body, the greatest pressure in an artery is called systolic pressure.
- Diastolic pressure: When your heart is at rest, the lowest pressure in an artery.
- Measurement of blood pressure: Both the systolic and diastolic pressures are calculated. The systolic pressure is written or shown first, followed by the diastolic pressure. For instance, 120/80. This is a typical reading of blood pressure.
₹ = below ₹ 1500
₹ ₹ = ₹ 1500 – ₹ 3000
₹ ₹ ₹ = above ₹ 3000
10 Best Digital BP Machine in India Reviewed
Our first recommendation for the best BP machine is the Omron Hem 7361T. It simultaneously monitors and diagnoses high blood pressure and AFIB. It also allows consumers to complete their stroke risk assessment with only one gadget and in one session.
On the other hand, the dual user feature is built with families in mind, allowing the storage and transfer of measurement data from two different users to their cellphones.
Additionally, with the Omron Hem-7361 Bluetooth-enabled function, you can now effortlessly transfer your daily health data to your Omron connect profile in your smartphone for a better overview of your health, not just for you but also for your doctor through email.
Moreover, doctors rely on Omron blood pressure monitors to check their patients’ heart health.
Furthermore, It’s also clinically verified and meets the highest precision and reliability criteria set by reputable organizations like the association for advancement of medical Instrumentation standards (AAMI) and the European society for hypertension (ESH).
- Highly accurate
- Connect with your smartphone via Bluetooth
- User friendly
- Automatically update the latest results on your phone via Bluetooth
- Memory Storage of 100 reading
- Comes with dual user function
- Works only with pulse from 40 beats
Price= ₹ ₹ ₹
Our second recommendation for the best BP monitor in India is the Omron hem 7120. A compact, fully automated blood pressure monitor provides precise readings and results using the oscillometric technique.
Additionally, it comes with a simple one-touch operation, measuring your blood pressure and pulse rate.
However, it has a 22-32cm cuff size (fits arm circumference). The device’s sophisticated intellisense technology allows for comfortable, regulated inflation without the need for pressure pre-setting or re-inflation.
Moreover, this device also detects abnormal heartbeats in addition to blood pressure monitoring. It has a body movement indicator that blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure exceeds the recommended limit (more than 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmhg).
Furthermore, Omron also provides a three-year guarantee and lifetime support for the hem-7120. This digital blood pressure monitor will meet or exceed your expectations.
Before getting another blood pressure reading, wait 2-3 minutes. Waiting a few minutes between readings allows the arteries to recover to their previous state before obtaining the blood pressure reading.
- Irregular heart beat detection
- Checks whether arm cuff is applied correctly or not
- Clinically validated
- Can get warranty up to 3 years
- Give fast and accurate results
- Easy to use
- Cuff size is not appropriate for every one
Price= ₹ ₹
The Dr. Trust BP monitor is the most user-friendly blood pressure monitor available. It is entirely automated and features two talking guiding modes (Hindi and English) and mute options.
It does, however, have a USB port connection and can handle numerous USB peripheral devices. Also operates with 4AA batteries and is portable for usage on the go.
Additionally, it caters to the needs of each unique user. It rapidly measures your systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse abnormalities, and heart rate with no concerns.
It also has an advanced fuzzy algorithm, a novel pumping technology to minimize over-pumping, and a pleasant measuring procedure. It comes in the category of top 10 blood pressure monitors.
Moreover, it features a fashionable extra-wide cuff (22-42 cm) that fits comfortably around the arms of people of various sizes. It can save up to 120 measurements from two users and recall them at any time.
- Awarded best healthcare brand
- Machine is small, lightweight & compact
- Large display with backlit display
- Gives you dual talking guidance(hindi & english)
- Comfortable and extra wide cuff
- Storage memory of 120 readings
- Comes with irregular heartbeat detection
- Easy to operate
- Supports both cells and mobile charger
- Voice module of the machine is little unclear
Price= ₹ ₹
This Generation Guard is made to make blood pressure monitoring simple, quick, and painless at all times. It is the best blood pressure machine in India.
Additionally, it will also show you your systolic and diastolic blood pressures, as well as your heart rate.
This digital blood pressure monitor, on the other hand, has an advanced measuring technique that provides you with not only the fastest but also the most accurate reading method.
Moreover, It also records your heartbeat and hypertension symptoms, which is one of the best features of your generation. Guard monitor your blood pressure using your wrist.
Furthermore, if you forget to record the previous reading, the memory recall feature will allow you to do so.
- Comfortable and adjustable cuff
- Portable design
- Automatic and easy to use
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Accurate results
- FDA approved device
- Gives accurate results
- Display doesn’t have backlight
- Quite expensive
Price= ₹ ₹ ₹
The Beurer BM28 blood pressure monitor has a one-button mechanism that is simple to use. It can accurately test your blood pressure and display the results.
This wrist blood pressure monitor, on the other hand, has an ergonomic design. The monitor’s lightweight and elegant design make it a convenient gadget to transport.
Additionally, this medical equipment is ideal for people of all ages because of the digital screen assistance.
Moreover, this home medical device has a built-in risk indication. It means that it can not only keep track of your systolic and diastolic readings, but it can also give you alerts if your heart isn’t working properly.
Furthermore, low battery indication is also included with this wrist blood pressure monitor. It helps the user by allowing them to change the batteries ahead of time.
- Four user can use this device as there is 4 memory slots
- Device tells you if you have properly wrapped the cuff or not
- You can run this machine by battery or via a adaptor
- Alarm can be set to remind you to measure your BP
- Build quality is awesome
- Comes with five years warranty
- This machine is bit slow
Price= ₹ ₹
Traditional Oscillometric technology and pressure sensors are used in the HealthSense blood pressure monitor to deliver more reliable, accurate, and cost-effective blood pressure monitoring at home.
However, it has a luxury blue and white body constructed around an extra-large clear LCD screen. It is the best digital BP machine in India.
It also has a nice voice that reads out the start-up instructions, your blood pressure readings, and pulse rate aloud in english, as well as BP level compliance.
Moreover, you may use the USD port with any 5-6V standard adaptor, such as a mobile charger, power bank, or laptop USB cable. Before using the adaptor, remove the batteries.
Finally, it features a large LCD with black letters, a BP level indication, an irregular heartbeat indicator, a body movement indicator, and an error and low battery indicator.
- Comes with talking function
- FDA approve
- Alarm for BP checking reminder
- Can operate with battery or USB cable
- Comes with cuff wrapping indicator
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- Accurate and lightweight
- Not satisfied with the quality of the material.
The Mievida Mi Heart 101 blood pressure monitor employs smart pressure technology to deliver precise readings. It checks your blood pressure and pulse rate in a single click and has a dual user mode with each user’s memory of up to 192 readings.
However, with a cuff size ranging from 22 to 42 cms, you can take precise measurements of any arm circumference. It compares your data to WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines after monitoring your blood pressure using its audio broadcast.
Additionally, Mievida Mi heart 101 blood pressure monitoring machine is one kind in the sector, with a 4.5-inch big HD display and three colors backlight display. The digital blood pressure monitor will undoubtedly meet your expectations.
Moreover, Mievida provides a one-year guarantee and lifelong support for the Mi Heart 101 blood pressure monitor. It is the best blood pressure monitor in India.
When the battery is low, the USB power connector lets you utilize the BP digital monitor.
- Large display with three color backlight
- Voice broadcast
- Comes with dual user function with 192 memory storage for each user
- USB port for alternate power source
- Detects irregular heart beats
- Gives accurate reading
- Only one year warranty
Accu Sure automatic blood pressure monitoring system uses MWI technology and is a simple method to keep track of one’s blood pressure.
It does, however, have a big LCD and has irregular heartbeat detection.
Moreover, It also has 60 memory locations, each with a date and time and it is the best BP monitor machine.
Furthermore, it is a simple and effective blood pressure monitor useful at home.
- Comes with four years warranty
- Large LCD display
- Monitor with MWI(measure while inflating) technology
- Gives accurate results
- Light weight
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Poor customer care service
This BPL BP measuring machine has a comprehensive WHO classification indicator that tracks the user’s blood pressure over time and lets them know where they are on the chart.
However, when the heart rhythm deviates by 25% from the average, this automated blood pressure monitor displays an error notice. It indicates that you should get medical advice about your health.
Additionally, this device’s internal memory can save up to 100 recordings for two users. It allows both users to keep track of and check their health regularly.
Moreover, the BPL B18 monitor is a simple to use gadget that requires one touch to operate. With a single press of the button, the monitor turns on and off. It is also useful when the patient is alone, and there is no one to assist them.
The BPL B18 monitor can be powered by four AA batteries and a one-amp micro USB adaptor, ensuring that you never run out of power when you need it.
Lastly, the BPL blood pressure monitor has a latex-free cuff for maximum patient comfort and performance. This cuff is sized according to Indian norms, and it provides accurate blood pressure readings.
- Comes with auto-off feature
- Latex free universal cuff
- 2.5 inches large display
- Dual power source
- Detailed WHO classification indicator
- Economical in price
- Give accurate reading
- Easy to use device with single touch operation
- USB cable doesn’t comes in the box
Dr. Morepen’s BP monitor is a completely automated, digital blood pressure monitor with exceptional quality.
Additionally, the product is light in weight and easy to carry anywhere you want.
It gives you dual user mode with each memory up to 60 readings.
However, it shows a 40 mmHg minimum pressure measurement range and a 230 mmHg maximum pressure measurement range.
Moreover, the oscillometric technique of measurement allows for a very quick and accurate measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse frequency.
Furthermore, the gadget has been developed to give optimum user-friendliness and has a very high and clinically verified measurement accuracy.
- Comes WHO blood pressure indicator
- Give average of three reading
- Comes with comfortable inflate technology
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Very simple to use
- When battery comes to end or low, it will start behaving weird/wrong results
Buying Guide for Blood Pressure Monitor Machine
Consider the following factors when purchasing a blood pressure monitor:
1.Blood Pressure Monitors: Automatic vs. Manual
Automatic BP monitors automatically inflate the cuff with a single button click, whereas manual ones need you to pump a bulb to inflate the cuff manually. Automatic BP monitors are more accurate than manual BP monitors.
Types Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors are classified into the following categories:
- Cuff on the upper arm monitor your blood pressure.
It is the most common blood pressure monitor on the market. If you’re using a digital model, the cuff will inflate automatically, and the reading will appear on the screen. Most digital monitors now include ‘risk category indications,’ so you get an added advantage. Additionally, manual or digital upper arm cuff blood pressure monitors are more accurate.
- Blood pressure monitor with wrist strap
These monitors are automated and straightforward to use, although they are less accurate than BP monitors worn on the upper arm. They’re also lightweight and simple to operate. The only difficulty is appropriately positioning your arm while wearing a wrist BP monitor to obtain an accurate reading.
This blood pressure monitor is compact and portable, and it doesn’t require a cuff like the wrist mount ones. The results are less precise on this, but you may still use it to measure blood pressure.
Make sure the BP monitor you’re considering will fit comfortably around the girth of your upper arm or wrist. An incorrect cuff size might lead to an erroneous reading.
3.Price and Warranty.
Don’t spend a lot on a blood pressure monitor if you want to get the most bang for your buck. For as little as Rs. 1,200, you may purchase a decent and accurate one. Check to see whether your medical insurance covers equipment like blood pressure monitors. To safeguard your investment in this, look for a warranty.
The gadget should be easy to use and understand. For instance, the monitor’s display should be legible, and the control buttons should be large and straightforward.
4.Reading Storage Function
Many modern digital blood pressure monitors can save readings from multiple users. If you have more than one individual in your family who suffers from hypertension, this function might be pretty helpful. You may also discuss your findings with your doctor or a health expert to determine what foods and lifestyle choices are best for you.
5.Monitor Irregular Heartbeats
Choose one that identifies irregularities in your pulse as well as monitoring your blood pressure. You can keep an eye on possible problems and health concerns this way.
6.Connect to an iOS or Android Device
Some blood pressure monitors use Bluetooth to connect to your iOS or Android mobile wirelessly. It is a fantastic way to save all of the monitored data in one place and access it whenever you need it.
7.Clinically Tested and Approved.
Check to see if the blood pressure monitor has been clinically approved for accuracy; otherwise, the results may not always be reliable.
If you’re someone who’s usually on the road or travels a lot, a portable alternative could be a good fit for you. Unless you’re willing to deal with the difficulties of carrying a larger model, it’s best to go with a wrist-mounted one in this situation.
Why should you keep track of your blood pressure at home?
A blood pressure monitor is an essential instrument in the clinical care of hypertensive individuals. You may analyze your surroundings and lifestyle, as well as reconstruct your workout regimen, using the facts and figures given by your blood pressure monitor.
Minor variations in daily blood pressure monitoring are acceptable as long as the numbers remain close to the average of 120/80 mmHg.
In this approach, home blood pressure monitoring may be motivating and provide real-time feedback.
What is the most accurate technique to measure my blood pressure?
Before you take your blood pressure, be sure you do the following:
- After eating or using caffeine, alcohol, or tobacco products, wait 30 minutes.
- Go to the bathroom and relieve yourself.
- Rest for 3 to 5 minutes without speaking.
- Sit with your legs and ankles uncrossed and your back supported in a comfortable position.
- Raise your left arm to your heart’s level. Sit motionlessly and place it on a table or desk.
- Wrap the cuff over your naked arm’s top portion. The cuff must be smooth and tight. You should be able to slide one fingertip beneath the sleeve with ease.
- Make sure the cuff is in the correct location. It should have a bottom border that is 1 inch above the crease of your elbow.
The procedures for using a digital monitor are outlined below.
- To get the device started, turn the power on.
- With a push of a button on the automatic versions, the cuff will automatically inflate. It would be best if you inflated the cuff on the manual models. It is accomplished by rapidly squeezing the rubber bulb.
- The automated mechanism will progressively let the air out after the cuff inflates.
- To acquire your blood pressure reading, look at the display screen. Your systolic and diastolic pressures will be shown. Make a note of the measurement in your journal. Systolic pressure comes first, followed by diastolic pressure. For instance, 120/80.
- To discharge all of the air from the cuff, press the exhaust button.
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes before repeating the measurement if necessary.
The procedures for using an aneroid monitor are outlined below.
- In your ears, insert the stethoscope earpieces. The earpieces should be facing forward, away from your eyes.
- You should place the stethoscope disc on the inside of your elbow.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to inflate the cuff. Continue to squeeze until the dial’s pointer hits 30 to 40 points higher than your previous systolic measurement. The systolic blood pressure measurement is the highest figure. Inflate the cuff quickly, rather than a bit at a time. An erroneous reading will result from inflating the cuff too slowly.
- Allow some air to escape the cuff by loosening the valve on the device. Deflate the cuff at a rate of 2 to 3 mm per second. You won’t be able to measure your blood pressure if you release the valve too much.
- You’ll start to hear your heartbeat when you let the air out of the cuff. Pay attention to the initial sound. By gazing at the pointer on the dial, you may check your blood pressure. It is your systolic blood pressure.
- Deflate the cuff further. Pay attention to your heartbeat. At some time, your heart will stop beating. Check the dial for a reading. This number represents your diastolic pressure.
- Make a note of the measurement in your journal. Systolic pressure comes first, followed by diastolic pressure. For instance, 120/80.
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes before repeating the measurement if necessary.
Conclusion | Best Digital BP Machine in India
Our team has reviewed around 100 BP machines and is able to provide you ten best digital BP machine in India which can help you monitor your heart health.
If you are looking for a BP machine that connects well with your smartphone to access and analyze your health data, we suggest buying Omron Hem 7361T Blood Pressure Monitor.
You can pick any of the opinions from the above list of BP monitoring machines as each one of them is well performed.
Do share this article with your friends and family.