After the covid-19 need for having an oximeter has increased as it helps you detect oxygen saturation levels in our body. With the help of the oximeter, you can measure your Spo2 levels and heart rate while sitting at home.
Many companies are promoting their oximeter online as well as offline. It becomes challenging to choose the best oximeter in India for home use.
If you are wondering which oximeter is best in India? this article will help you provide the ten best oximeter in India for home use, which will help you measure accurate oxygen levels in your body.
10 Best Oximeter in India for Home Use
How to get reading in oximeter
- Check your oxygen levels according to your health care provider’s instructions for when and how often you should do so.
- Be mindful that poor circulation, skin pigmentation, skin thickness, skin temperature, current cigarette use, and the use of fingernail polish can all impact the accuracy of a pulse oximeter measurement. To acquire the best reading from a pulse oximeter, follow these steps:
- Use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Make sure your hand is warm, relaxed, and held below the level of your heart when you place the oximeter on your finger. Remove any nail polish from the affected finger.
- Keep your body motionless and avoid moving the portion of your body where the pulse oximeter is placed.
- Wait a few seconds for the reading to stabilize and show a single value.
- Make a note of your oxygen levels, including the date and time, so you can readily follow changes and report them to your doctor.
10 Best Oximeter in India for Home Use Reviewed
- Gives display in four directions
- Results in 8 seconds
- Automatic shut-down
- Dual color display
- Low battery indicator
- Alarm for abnormal readings
- Splash proof drop resistant
Our first recommendation for the best pulse oximeter in India is the Hesley pulse oximeter. It correctly determines your SpO2 and pulse rate in 5 seconds, and the measurements are taken for 30 seconds, thanks to sophisticated technology and FDA & CE approval. Both SpO2 and pulse rate errors are 2% without exercise and 3% after physical activity.
However, the wide and adjustable multidirectional display allows you to readily examine your findings in any direction, making it easier to test various fingers.
Moreover, this oxygen saturation monitor is easy to operate with a one-button operation makes it simple and convenient to use. Only one of their fingers needs to be inserted into the photoelectric fingertip sensor, and the screen will provide an exact result.
Additionally, it is a low power consumption pulse meter as it automatically shuts off when not in use and has a battery life of up to 24 hours. It is quite lightweight and portable.
It is suitable for sports and health enthusiasts and anybody interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, such as mountain climbers, skiers, and cyclists.
- Four direction user friendly display
- Quick results in 8 seconds
- Auto sleep mode
- OLED dual color display
- Anti motion technology for accurate results
- Scratch proof acrylic panel
To minimize microbiological responses during measuring, HealthSense is a medical-grade silicone finger chamber that is allergy and latex-free. It fits any finger size and is universal.
It is, however, a simple one-button operation controls device for measuring and setting alarms and sound characteristics. It also has an auto-sleep mode that kicks in after 8 seconds of inactivity to preserve battery life.
Moreover, it has a smart display and allows for quick reading. Within 8 seconds, it shows SpO2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, and Plethysmograph.
It also has a two-color, four-direction OLED screen with Optical Detection Technology that correctly calculates distances.
HealthSense is the best oximeter brand in India that aims to provide high-quality, creative products. This product has been designed and developed just for Indians, and a select group of international partners manufactures it.
- Four directional display
- OLED display
- Visual and audible alarm indication
- Automatically powers off
- Compact design
BPL pulse monitor gives you highly accurate results. It measures the oxygen concentration in the blood with a +/-2 percent minimum variation and the pulse rate with a +/-2 bpm minimum variance.
However, with its four-directional color OLED display, the SpO2, PR, and Perfusion Index may all be seen clearly.
It gives a visual and audible alarm warning the user if the measurement values are too high or low.
Visual and audio alarms are provided as part of the clinical alert feature. Notifies the user if the measurement values are too high or too low.
Moreover, it is lightweight and small. This pulse meter fits a wide variety of finger sizes.
Furthermore, it consumes low power as it turns off automatically when not in use and has a battery life of up to 20 hours.
- Large OLED display
- 8 seconds measurement data
- One button operation
- Real time monitoring
The Mac plus pulse oximeter is a non-invasive, portable device that measures arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate.
The pulse oximeter is simple to use with a one-button operation. It comes with an easy-to-read bright Oled LED display and it is the best oxygen meter in India.
Moreover, it uses high- energy accelerator, and it takes only 8 seconds to display blood oxygen, pulse rate, and other parameters results.
Furthermore, it helps you provide real-time monitoring whenever and wherever you want.
Lastly, it comes with no warranty.
- Four directional display for easy reading
- Multi- color OLED display
- Get results in 10 seconds
- Automatically powers off after 10 seconds
- Comes with Warning function
Dr. Vaku’s pulse oximeter detects pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels fast and precisely. Determine your spo2 with precision (blood oxygen saturation levels).
However, the oxygen monitor finger has a big digital led display that allows for clear data reading in different orientations.
Additionally, it comes with a multidirectional rotating display that lets you see your findings in any direction, as well as a pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level, and battery level.
Moreover, the oximeter turns off after 10 seconds of inactivity and may be used continuously for more than 20 hours.
Lastly, it comes with a six-month warranty on this item.
- Large bright OLED display
- Adjustable brightness
- Four directional display
- CE and USFDA approve
- Shows results in 6 seconds
- Automatically shuts down when not in use
Choicemmed fingertip pulse oximeter is the best oximeter in India for home use as it is simple to use and operates with a single button. Its Spo2 Sensor will spot check and show SpO2, PR, and a pulse bar graph in real-time, which helps determine the strength of your pulse signal.
However, it is accurate dual-color oximeter with SpO2 waveforms in four directions, six display modes, and ten brightness settings are all available. It has a low-battery indicator.
It comes with an instruction booklet, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, and a neck lanyard (detachable and adjustable length), so you can start using it straight now.
Additionally, it may be used as a pediatric pulse oximeter and a blood oxygen monitor for adults.
Moreover, you can test and view your results in the dark, thanks to the bright OLED screen and lightweight design.
Lastly, it comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Vibrant color LED display
- Low battery indicator
- Shows result in four different views
- Automatic power off
Beurer PO30 Pulse Oximeter is a small, portable gadget that measures a person’s SpO2 level and pulse rate. This non-invasive device connects to your fingertip painlessly and provides accurate and exact readings.
However, this oximeter’s small size makes it easy to use in your daily routine.
Moreover, this pulse oximeter has an LED screen that vividly displays the data in brilliant colors. In a couple of seconds, it offers you precise information about your pulse rate and SpO2. When you remove your finger from the button, it immediately shuts off.
Additionally, the beurer pulse oximeter is also simple to operate, having a large color display that you can adjust for brightness and direction. It has four different graphic display modes, as well as auto switch-off and a low battery indicator.
The oximeter is composed of high-quality materials, making it extremely long-lasting. The fingertip clip is versatile and easy to use on a variety of finger sizes. It is very easy to use and secure to carry when traveling.
- OLED display
- IP22 water resistant
- Comes with low battery indicator
- Four directional display mode
- Approved by FDA and CE
The Vandelay oxygen saturation monitor is light and compact, has low power consumption, and is easy to transport. It is the best oximeter in India for home use.
In less than 10 seconds, the Vandelay pulse oximeter analyses your SpO2, pulse rate, pulse strength, and perfusion index. It conveniently shows it on a big digital LED-backlit display.
However, it also comes with a detachable lanyard that you may use to measure your oxygen saturation wherever you are.
Moreover, the oximeter’s finger chamber is made of medical-grade hypo-allergenic silicon and has a smart spring system.
Additionally, it is a one-button operation and automated shut-down after 8 seconds of inactivity. Our fingertip clip is made of a soft, easy-to-apply silica gel substance.
Lastly, it comes with one year warranty as the company holds confidence in the quality and durability of our goods.
- Four directional screen rotation
- Audio and visual alarm
- Water resistant
- Large bright digital Oled display
- Results in 6 seconds
- Automatically shut-off when not in use
Dr. Trust Signature Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is water-resistant and can tolerate a splash of water. The product will become useless as the depth of the water rises. The product is not waterproof, but it is water-resistant.
However, Dr. Trust oximeter detects pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels fast and correctly.
Moreover, it comes with a huge digital bright led display to accurately determine your spo2 (blood oxygen saturation levels). You can take rapid spo2 readings and measure your pulse.
Furthermore, a multidirectional rotating display lets you see your findings in any direction, as well as a pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level, and battery level.
Lastly, it is small and lightweight. It fits a broad range of finger sizes and has long battery life.
- IP22 water resistant
- Multi directional Oled display
- Hypoallergenic design
- Shows result in 6 seconds
- Automatic shut off when not in use
- USFDA and CE approved
- Comes with audio visual alarm
Dr Trust pulse oximeter gives measurements that are accurate, fast, and reliable. It is the best pulse oximeter brand in India.
It helps you determines your blood oxygen saturation level (SPO2), Perfusion Index, respiratory rate, pulse rate, and pulse bar graph.
However, it has been engineered to withstand a spray of water. The product will become useless as the depth of the water rises. This item is water-resistant rather than waterproof.
Moreover, the sophisticated multi-directional OLED display is bright and big enough to read the measurements even in a dark room. Readings in the large font can also be read easily by the elderly.
It’s an excellent health companion because the brightness, display, and other characteristics can all be adjusted. It also features alarm settings that allow the user to turn on and off the sound as desired.
Buying Guide for Oximeter
The pulse oximeter is a class II device that requires certification from CE, USFDA, or any other government institution. Although nearly all oximeters on the market today are approved, this was not the situation only a few years ago.
Precision and dependability
A pulse oximeter’s main function is to monitor your oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. As a result, the most important selection criteria is to choose one that regularly and reliably produces correct findings within its working range. Pulse oximeters all have similar mechanics for reading data, although they are made differently.
Validate your pulse oximeter by comparing it to others, such as those in your doctor’s office or medical clinics, if you require an accurate reading.
We sampled 5 to 20 units from each model when choosing pulse oximeters for sale on our website to ensure that their readings were within their tolerances. If we discovered one outlier, we would reject the model. Customers are extremely important to us.
Motion has a significant impact on accuracy. Find a more forgiving model of hand motions, or keep your hand motionless while taking readings if your hand trembles.
Ease of use
Inserting your finger into the sensor and pushing one button is how fingertip pulse oximeters work. They are simple to use. Check to see if the display is large enough to read comfortably. Some can show data in a variety of ways to make it easier to read.
Make sure you can comfortably place your finger in the sensor. When it comes to clip-ons, this is usually not an issue. Consider a pediatric pulse oximeter for youngsters and those with tiny hands.
Other features include
Other features that aren’t necessary but will help you use the oximeter include:
- Save past readings and timestamps in memory, as well as create different statistics.
- Save readings for more than one person with multi-person memory.
- Computer interface: You or your doctor can save readings to a computer for future study.
- A piece of software Analyzes the information.
- Storage convenience
- Accessories include a storage box, a logbook, and a battery.
Precautions while using a pulse oximeter
- To get accurate results, keep your mind and body calm.
- While the reading is being examined, do not move your hand. To avoid any reading discrepancies caused by movement, keep it on a table or bed.
- Do not use the device if the screen indicates that the battery is low.
- While the reading is being taken, do not move the instrument. Even the tiniest variation might result in inaccurate results.
Uses of a Pulse Oximeter
The following are some of the most common oximeter applications:
- Oximeters can detect if a person with Asthma requires breathing help.
- To assess whether or not a ventilator is effectively raising the patient’s oxygen levels.
- It can tell if a new medicine is working for lung sufferers.
- Many surgical procedures need sedation of the patient. An oximeter is used to measure the oxygen level in such circumstances.
- Athletes and sportspeople use it to assess their oxygen capacity as a result of increased physical activity.
- For the first time, if you are was having oxygen therapy treatment.
- A pulse oximeter is used to determine if a patient stops breathing while sleeping and has sleep apnea.
How do Oximeter works?
Typically, an oximeter is attached to the tip of your finger. A red and infrared light is sent through your finger by pulse oximeters. Depending on how the light goes through, its sensors measure the quantity of oxygen in your blood.
The oximeter screen shows the proportion of oxygen in your blood. Your pulse rate is calculated and displayed on most contemporary digital oximeters.